ACSSS 2008 Board Structure
- President: Song Li
- Executive VP: Yiwei Chen
- Secretary General: Xingxin Liu
- Treasurer: Wenxiu Ma
- Email officer: Ping Li
- Web masters: Qicong Hu, Heng Ren
Department of Activity
- VP: Qicong Hu, Jiale Liang
- Officer: Feng Luo, Yueming Qiu, Chenchen Wang
- Objectives: we take care of the fun part of ACSSS. In 2007, we proudly organized Chinese students and scholars at Stanford to adventurous whale trip, to national parks in California, and to cool restaurants and karaokes near campus. We look forward to a fruitful new year, making friends and having greater fun than ever.
- Pictures of Past events: http://picasaweb.google.com/ACSSSactivity/
Department of Career Development
- VP: Heng Ren, Wei Wei
- Officer: Xingxin Liu, Feng Luo, Heng Ren, Chenchen Wang, Wei Wei, Tao Xu
- Objectives: we aim to help students explore potential career paths, improve the skills of job hunting, network with professionals and alumni and learn experience from people of success.
Department of Family
- VP: Xiaoman Miao, Junchao Zhang
- Objectives: we provide a platform for the family members of students and scholars to exchange information, enhance the interaction and cooperation among them. More …
- Past events: Thanksgiving Special Event–Beauty Seminar, New Chinese students and scholars families’s Welcome party, and More …
Department of Finance
- VP: Wenxiu Ma
- Officer: Chao Bai, Lisa Tang, Bin Wu
- Objectives: we spend money and look for sponsorship from various resources.
- Quarterly Financial Report: 2008Winter, 2007Fall.
Department of New Students and Scholars
Department of Public Relation
- VP: Lihan Sun, Hai Wei
- Officer: Chao Bai, Ping Li, Xingxin Liu, Lisa Tang, Wei Wei
- Objectives: we talk to other organization and association at Stanford and outside of Stanford as well.
- Director: Tao Xu
- Officer: Jiale Liang, Yueming Qiu, Hai Wei
- Objectives: we aim to help graduate students plan their study and non-academic life at Stanford more systematically and in a broader perspective. More …
Media and Communication Center
- Objectives: The aim of the center is to collect the necessary information for all the events ever held by ACSSS and assist other departments with different needs accordingly. Examples are collection of video, photos, and summary of the activities and cooperation with fund raising, public relation or activity to promote the corresponding programs. Members with the center are expected to have computing utilities used as the FTP server and enough space used as the storage place for the whole board.