242. "Antibody Evolution Constrains Conformational Heterogeneity by Tailoring Protein Dynamics", Jorg Zimmermann, Erin L. Oakman, Ian F. Thorpe, Xinghua Shi, Paul Abbyad, Charles L. Brooks III, Steven G. Boxer, and Floyd E. Romesberg, PNAS, 103, 13722-13727 (2006). [pdf]
201. "Spatially localized generation of nucleotide sequence-specific DNA damage", Dennis H. Oh, Brett A. King, Steven G. Boxer, and Philip C. Hanawalt, PNAS, 98, 11271-11276 (2001). [pdf]
171. "What Are the Constraints on the Evolution and Diversity of Biopolymers?" S.G. Boxer, S.A. Benner, M. Brunori, C.H. Chothia, T. Kiefhaber, Z. Luthey-Schulten, B.W. Matthews, J.N. Onuchic, R. Rigler, and P. Schuster, in Simplicity and Complexity in Proteins and Nucleic Acids, H. Frauenfelder, J. Deisenhofer, and P.G. Wolynes, eds., Berlin: Dahlem University Press, pp. 367 385, 1999.
141. "Two-Photon Excitation of 4'-Hydroxymethyl-4,5',8-Trimethylpsoralen", Dennis H. Oh, Robert J. Stanley, Michelle Lin, Warren K. Hoeffler, Steven G. Boxer, Michael W. Berns, and Eugene A. Bauer, Photochemistry and Photobiology, 65, 91-95 (1997). [pdf]
89. "Photochemical Hole-burning Spectroscopy of Bovine Rhodopsin and Bacteriorhodopsin", Glen R. Loppnow, Richard A. Mathies, Thomas R. Middendorf, David S. Gottfried, and Steven G. Boxer, Journal of Physical Chemistry, 96, 737-745 (1992). [pdf]
39. "Fluorescence Lifetimes Measurements Using a Synchrotron Source", Steven G. Boxer and Rodney R. Bucks, Methods in Enzymology, Volume 130, 484-493 (1986). [pdf]
24. "Viscosity Dependence of the Rotational Reorientation of Rhodamine B in Mono- and Poly-alcohols", Rick S. Moog, Mark D. Ediger, Steven G. Boxer and Michael D. Fayer, Journal of Physical Chemistry, 86, 4694 (1982). [pdf]
20. "On the Refractive Index Correction In Luminescence Spectroscopy", Mark D. Ediger, Rick S. Moog, Steven G. Boxer, and Michael D. Fayer, Chemical Physics Letters, 88, 123-127 (1982). [pdf]