CPN Commitment to Diversity
CPN seeks to embrace the cultural, gender, racial, and ethnic diversity of the U.S. in the composition of our participants at all levels.
CPN participants are chosen on the basis of their ability to contribute to, and benefit from, research and education in nanoprobe technology.
- CPN is exploring a long-term partnership with National Hispanic University, beginning with research experience for two NHU faculty during the summer of 2005 (see NHU Highlight).
- Stanford University is committed to:
- maintaining a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff;
- creating a community of fairness and respect;
- ensuring that resources are accessible to all;
- and complying with related laws and guidelines.