New and Forthcoming Publications
Descriptive Typology and Linguistic
Theory: A study in the morphosyntax of relative clauses.
Farrell Ackerman and Irina Nikolaeva. (No. 212, Feb. 2014)
New Studies in Weak Arithmetics.
Edited by Patrick Cégielski, Charalampos Cornaros, and Costas
Dimitracopoulos. (No. 211, Sep. 2013)
The Core and the Periphery.
Edited by Philip Hofmeister and Elisabeth Norcliffe. (No. 210, Feb. 2014)
Individual Difference in Online
Computer-based Learning: Gifted and Other Diverse Populations.
Patrick Suppes. (No. 209, Oct. 2013)
Attitudes De Se:
Linguistics, Epistemology, Metaphysics.
edited by Neil Feit and Alessandro Capone. (No. 208, Sep. 2013)
What Is Said and What Is
Not: The Semantics/Pragmatics Interface.
Carlo Penco and Filippo Domaneschi. (No. 207, Sep. 2013)
- A Computational Introduction to Linguistics:
Describing Language in Plain Prolog
. Almerindo E. Ojeda. (No. 206, Mar. 2013)
- Formal Methods and Empirical
Practices: Conversations with Patrick Suppes. Roberta Ferrario and Viola Schiaffonati. (No. 205, Nov. 2012)
- Sign-Based Construction Grammar edited by Hans Boas and Ivan Sag (No. 193, Oct. 2012)
- Broken Ballots: Will Your Vote Count in the Electronic Age?. Douglas W. Jones and Barbara Simons. (No. 204, May 2012)
- Indentity, Language, and
Mind. edited by Albert Newen and Raphael van Riel. (No. 203, July 2012)
- Companion to the papers of
Donald Knuth. Donald E. Knuth. (No. 202, Jan. 2012)