Proceedings of the 2000 Summer Program
I. Nanofluidics and biology
III. Astrophysical and geophysical flows
V. Turbulence modeling
VI. Large eddy simulation
- Time filtering in large eddy simulations.
D. Carati and A. Wray
- Numerical simulations of homogeneous turbulence using Lagrangian-averaged Navier-Stokes equations.
K. Mohseni, S. Shkoller, B. Kosovic, J.E. Marsden, D. Carati, A.A. Wray and R.S. Rogallo
- Non-locality of scale interactions in turbulent shear flows.
F. Hersant, B. Dubrulle and M. Wang
- Evaluation of the use of second generation wavelets in the Coherent Vortex Simulation approach.
D.E. Goldstein, O.V. Vasilyev, A.A.Wray and R.S. Rogallo
- CVS decomposition of 3D homogeneous turbulence using orthogonal wavelets.
M. Farge, K. Schneider, G. Pellegrino, A.A. Wray and R.S. Rogallo
- CVS filtering of 3D turbulent mixing layers using orthogonal wavelets.
K. Schneider, M. Farge, G. Pellegrino, A.A. Wray and M. Rogers
- Computation of trailing edge noise from an incompressible flow calculation.
A. A. Oberai and M. Wang