Printing, Photocopying, & Scanning
- Computers in Cubberley Library provide full access to library materials and resources on the Internet. Printing costs $.10/page.
- To print from the Stanford-only computers, use the printing.stanford.edu system.
- To print from the public computers, use a photocopy/print card. See SUL instructions for more information.
- A microform reader/printer is located in the South Reading Room (to your far left as you enter the library). You can use this to print copies from microfiche or microfilm, or scan to a PDF.
- You can find instructions on how to set up your laptop (including Mac OS X and Windows XP) to print to the Cubberley public printer via wireless on the Residential Computing printing homepage.
- You can save paper (and money) by printing multiple pages per sheet from PDFs
Cubberley Library has one photocopier. Copies are $.15/page for cash and $.13/page with a card. See SUL instructions for more information. The photocopier can create single-sided and double-sided copies.
Cubberley has two scanners available for use. There is no charge for scanning.