Search: Quantitative Research
- The impact of international achievement studies on national education policymaking
Featured Queue: Don't Queue Publication Type: Book Authors: Wiseman,Alexander W. Source: International perspectives on education and societ ...
2 Apr 2012 - 12:41pm
- Educational research: the ethics and aesthetics of statistics
Featured Queue: Don't Queue Publication Type: Book Authors: Paul Smeyers ; Depaepe, Marc ; SpringerLink Source: Educational research, ...
3 Nov 2011 - 9:58am
- Integration interrupted: Tracking, black students, and acting White after Brown
Featured Queue: Queue Publication Type: Book Authors: Tyson,Karolyn Source: Oxford University Press, Oxford ; New York, p.22 ...
2 Apr 2012 - 1:47pm
- Statistical models for test equating, scaling, and linking
Featured Queue: Don't Queue Publication Type: Book Authors: von Davier,Alina A. ; SpringerLink Source: Statistics for social and behavio ...
3 Nov 2011 - 10:53am
- I have the data-- now what? : analyzing data and making instructional changes
Featured Queue: Don't Queue Publication Type: Book Authors: Moore,Betsy Source: Eye on Education, Larchmont, NY, p.111 (2011) Call Numb ...
3 Apr 2012 - 9:07am
- Education Data Community
"This web site serves as a central guide for education data resources including high-value data sets, data visualization tools, resources for the classroom, applications created from open data and more. These datasets have been gathered from various agenc ...
20 Jan 2012 - 10:44am