The following reports are available in ReportMart3 to help staff track the setup status of Projects, Tasks, and Awards.
|Report Title||Report Description|
|FIN_OSR_180_PTA_Configuration||The Sponsored Projects PTA Configuration Report shows the setup values, project funding information, and the associated task values, budget, and award closeout information for a selected list of projects. One report will print per project. This report was designed for OSR setup staff.|
|FIN_REF_216_Award_Config_Report||The Award Configuration Report shows the setup values, funding installments, award budget, and project funding information for a selected list of awards. The budget information is consistent with the data displayed in the Oracle "Award Budgets" form updated during Award entry. All tasks (baselined and not baselined) associated with any project which has been budgeted, will be represented in the report table. One report will print per award.|
|FIN_REF_229_PTA_Listing||The PTA Listing Report displays the title, owning organization, principal owner, manager, type, start date, end date, and legacy account for requested Project, Task, and Award combinations.|
|FIN_REF_275_Award_View||The three "view" reports provide a consistent approach towards viewing report data. Tabs are available to view data at a summary PTA level, and by category or expenditure type. Based on your role or perspective, you can choose to view expenditures by Award, Project, or by Task. Data provided includes Budget, Expenditure, Commitments and Variance. All the reports include a data-rich download tab ready for use in excel. Authority is required.|
Fund Title Query
Use the Fund Title Query to quickly find information about a Fund(s) and its PTAs to determine if it is appropriate to use the fund for a specific transaction.
- Find fund(s) based on a search of the fund title (Award name) or number. The search is not case sensitive, and does not need to contain the whole title, just a word or partial word.
- Look up information about a fund, including the fund purpose and the Project-Tasks linked to the fund (Award) and a variety of attributes.
- See How To: Identify PTA Using the Fund Title Query.
Signature Authority Query
Use the Signature Authority Query to find authorized approvers for a Project-Task or an Award. This is particularly useful to those verifying authority off-line.
- Translate the approval authority entered in Authority Manager to how it is used in Oracle Financials.
- View scope, limit and contact information for approvers.
- See How To: View Approval Authority Assignments for a Project and Task, or Award Using the Signature Authority Query.