iJournals transactions appear on a variety of ReportMart3 reports. The list of Expenditure Detail reports can be found in ReportMart3 by selecting the "Distributed, Expenditure Management" category.
Reviewing the Expenditure Detail Reports enables users to:
- Determine the need for creation of an iJournals transaction
- See the results of iJournals transactions
iJournals Users may use Public Inquiry within iJournals to access and print individual journals. This is the only place users may view the Journal Justification; justification information is not included in any ReportMart3 reports. Protected journal entries (e.g., human subjects) may only be viewed by the originator and Central Office users.
An alternative to Journal Inquiry is the FIN_JNL_230_Journal_Inquiry report in ReportMart3.
The list of Expenditure Detail reports can be found in ReportMart3 by selecting the "Distributed, Expenditure Management" category.
Feeder Owners – a subset of iJournals Specialists — may use Feeder Inquiry within iJournals to:
- Select specific feeder files based on criteria entered
- Access a feeder file via an excel icon
- View last Status Date column for time stamp of last action performed on a feeder