How To: Hire and Pay Temporary Workers
Before You Start
First-Time User Account Setup with Manpower
- First time users must be set up by Manpower. Email email@example.com or call 1-650-947-4933, providing your full name, SUNet ID, and Stanford email address. Manpower will then email you to confirm your access.
- Once setup, you will use your SUNet ID and password for access.
- Set up your iProcurement Preferences.
- You must create an iProcurement requisition for any job that will be filled by Manpower.
- After approval, Manpower will be automatically notified when a Purchase Requisition is approved.
- Manpower will activate the work order and the selected candidate may begin his/her assignment.
- Manpower will administer the billing against the purchase order.