How To: Receive Goods
Before You Start
At Stanford, departments are required to enter receiving information in iProcurement for the following:
- Capital equipment purchases (via SmartMart or Standard orders)
- Goods or services over $5,000
- Tax-free research alcohol purchases from Gold Shield
- Non-capital purchases over $5,000, departments must either:
- Enter receiving information in iProcurement, or
- If the vendor delivered the invoice to the department with the goods or services, the receiver should upload invoice to Accounts Payable.
Step 2 – Find Requisition to Receive
Step 3 – Review Requisition Details
Step 4 – Choose Type of Receiving
A confirmation screen appears to allow you to review receiving details.