Gaining Access to PCard Module
Gaining Access to PCard
Before you can use the PCard Module in Oracle Financials, three things must happen:
- You must complete required training for new users.
- Your school / department must grant you self-serve privilege "SU PCard" in Authority Manager application.
- Submit PCard Application or request PCard changes.
- For new PCard accounts: If you are to be a verifier for a new PCard account, ensure that you are noted as the Verifier on the PCard Application (normally submitted by the Cardholder or Custodian of a Department Card).
- For existing PCard accounts: If you are to be a new verifier for an existing PCard Account, follow the How To: Request Changes to Stanford Purchasing Card (PCard) Account to request changes.
For the Oracle Financials features and functions to work properly on PC and Mac computers, use recommended browsers. Review the Administrative System Browser Requirements web page.