ARCHIVED Bulletin: Annual Freeze on Requests for New or Change to an Existing Expenditure Type / Object Code (Posted July 29, 2010)
Due to year-end close and the Oracle Release 12 upgrade schedule, there will be a temporary freeze on the set-up of new and changes to existing expenditure types and object codes.
- The deadline for submitting requests is Monday, August 9th, 5:00 pm.
- The freeze will be in effect beginning September 1, 2010 and will end October 31, 2010.
- If you submit a request prior to the August 9th deadline, every effort will be made to process your request before the freeze begins on September 1st.
- Requests submitted August 10 through October 31 will be reviewed and processed beginning November 1, 2010 and will be available only for the November 2010 month-end close.
Questions? Need Help?
- Call Rekha Nandakumar at 1-650-723-9240, or email FAIR.
- For instructions, see Request New Expenditure Type or Object Code and Request to Change Existing Expenditure Type or Object.