ARCHIVED Bulletin: Annual Freeze on Requests for New or Change to an Existing Expenditure Type / Object Code (Posted July 14, 2011)
Due to year-end close, there will be a temporary freeze on the set-up of new and changes to existing expenditure types and object codes.
- The deadline for submitting requests is Friday, July 29th, 5:00 pm.
- The freeze will be in effect beginning August 1, 2011 and will end October 31, 2011.
- If you submit a request prior to the July 29th deadline, every effort will be made to process your request before the freeze begins on August 1st.
- Requests submitted August 1 through October 31 will be reviewed and processed beginning November 1, 2011 and will be available only for the November 2011 month-end close.
Questions? Need Help?
- Call Rekha Nandakumar at 1-650-723-9240, or email FAIR.
- For instructions, see Request New Expenditure Type or Object Code and Request to Change Existing Expenditure Type or Object.