Bulletin: Annual Freeze on Requests for New or Change to an Existing Expenditure Type / Object Code (Posted July 14, 2015)
Due to year-end close, there will be a temporary freeze on the set-up of new and changes to existing expenditure types and object codes.
- The deadline for submitting requests is Friday, August 7th 5:00 pm.
- The freeze will be in effect beginning September 1 and will end October 31.
- If you submit a request prior to the August 7th deadline, every effort will be made to process your request before the freeze begins on September 1st.
- Requests submitted August 8th through October 31st will be reviewed and processed beginning November 1 and will be available only for the November month-end close.
Questions? Need Help?
- Call Matt Savage at 1-650-723-8682 or email FAIR.
- For instructions, see Request New Expenditure Type or Object Code and Request to Change Existing Expenditure Type or Object.