ARCHIVED Bulletin: ReportMart3 Has Been Upgraded! (Posted July 14, 2008)
As previously announced, we have upgraded ReportMart3 (RM3) to the latest version of Business Objects. We believe it has some new features that you will like.
Key ReportMart3 Changes
- All users will need to set their preferences for viewing Desktop Intelligence reports to PDF
- Mac users must access ReportMart3 via Citrix/Connect
Run One Report at a Time
During training we announced that users could run two reports at the same time. Our final testing has shown that this feature is not working consistently. Therefore, we ask that users refrain from running multiple reports until we inform you this feature is working.
Are You Prepared for the Upgrade?
- Have you attended one of the demonstrations sessions?
- If you haven't already done so, we encourage you to enroll in one of the demonstration sessions. For details about the upgrade, including demonstrations schedules, training and support for existing and new users, see Bulletin: ReportMart3 Upgrade Planned for July 2008.
- For questions, please submit a HelpSU ticket Select Request Category Administrative Applications and Request Type ReportMart3.