Bulletin: Introducing the Mobile Timecard (Posted May 11, 2012)
We are pleased to introduce the Mobile Timecard for Exempt Staff and Time & Leave Supervisors / Managers. The Mobile Timecard presents a mobile device-friendly interface for viewing leave balances, reporting leave hours and approving timecards for your direct reports.
How to Access your Mobile Timecard
All Exempt staff and Time & Leave Supervisors have been granted access to the Mobile Timecard. Webauth into the Mobile Timecard by any of the following methods:
- From the web browser on your mobile device:
- Visit https://mobileaxess.stanford.edu
- Click the Mobile Timecard link from the Employee Information tab in Axess
~ OR ~
- From a QR reader on your mobile device:
- Scan the QR Code
Exempt staff may use the Mobile Timecard to:
- Submit or modify their leave records each pay period. Entries made in the Mobile Timecard are visible in Axess Timecard and vice versa.
- View their available leave balances
Time & Leave Supervisors / Managers
Time & Leave Supervisors / Managers may use Mobile Timecard to:
- Approve time and leave records of their direct reports.
While the Mobile Timecard is not currently available for time / leave entry for non-exempt staff and hourly employees, or for timecard approvals by Time & Leave Administrators, we are working to add additional features to this solution.
Questions / Feedback
We welcome your questions and/or feedback. Please contact us by submitting a HelpSU ticket to the Axess Timecard Team.