ARCHIVED Bulletin: Invoice Alert - Some Invoices Faxed to AP 3/19 - 3/20 Have Been Lost (Posted March 21, 2008)
A problem with the Accounts Payable (AP) invoice imaging fax system caused some invoices to be lost this week.
Invoices faxed to Accounts Payable fax number 650-725-1399 between March 19, 11:00 PM and March 20, 11:00 AM have been lost.
- If you faxed in an invoice to AP during the time stated above, as noted on your fax confirmation page, please re-fax the invoice.
- If you sent your invoice via ID Mail to Accounts Payable there is nothing you need to do.
- Reference How To: Upload an Invoice and How To: Mail an Invoice to Accounts Payable.
- Please share this message with invoice processors in your school / department.
We apologize for the additional work caused by this problem.
Questions? Need Help?
- For additional help, please contact the Financial Support Center (3-2772).