ARCHIVED Bulletin: New Authority Reports (Posted February 26, 2010)
Authority Manager has been updated to provide new ways for users to view authority information. Anyone with a valid SUnet ID and password can now view authority roles for an individual, a department or unit, or an authority privilege at Stanford. Use the reports to verify that the correct level of authority has been granted to you or your department(s).
Here are some of the changes you will notice:
- Content on the Authority Manager home page has been reorganized
- A link to new "Authority Reports" in the Tools section of the main page
- New report features have been added to allow users to filter data, sort data within columns, and export report results to Excel or to CSV (Comma Separated Value) format
How to access Authority Reports:
- Click the Authority Reports link under the Tools section of the Authority Manager home page.
- Select a report link and run Authority Reports by:
- Organization to view authority assignments for an entire organization (parent org and all child orgs).
- SUNet ID to check authority assignments for a particular individual.
- Privilege to see who has been assigned a particular authority privilege across the University or by org.