ARCHIVED Bulletin: Enhancements to the 154 Fund Balance Report (Posted April 9, 2010)
In response to end user requests, we are improving the usability of the FIN_FUND_154_YTD_Fund_Bal report by eliminating closed awards.
This change will take effect on Friday, April 9, 2010.
Changes to the 154 Fund Balance report include:
- First and second tabs are renamed to "By Type / Purpose – Current Year Active" and "By Org Code – Current Year Active", respectively.
- First and second tabs will display only active awards. An active award is defined as:
- Award status is not CLOSED,
- Or award status is CLOSED, but the award last updated date is within or after the fiscal year of the selected Ending Period.
- A new tab called "Inactive" is added to display all awards with the CLOSED status and the award last updated date is before the fiscal year of the selected Ending Period. Note – For closed awards with a non-zero balance, work with your Fund Accountant or OSR Accountant to clear any remaining balances.
- The "Data Download" tab will include two new columns: Award Status and Award Last Update Date.
For specific questions, please submit a HelpSU ticket to the ReportMart3 team. A Reporting Specialist will contact you and offer their assistance.