ARCHIVED Bulletin: Enhancements to iOU Payment Processing (Posted September 28, 2009)
Disbursements has made a number of improvements to the iOU request and payment processes.
Changes to iOU and Payment Processing Effective September 28, 2009
- Streamlined payment handling options and other user interface improvements
- Direct deposit of reimbursement payments for employees enrolled in Payroll Direct Deposit
- Checks to employees will be mailed to StanfordYou mailing address when payment must be by check
- Use of U.S. mail for check delivery (Stanford ID mail service will not be used.)
- Mailed checks will be enclosed in an envelope and have a new format
- Direct payment to American Express accounts no longer applicable / available (The new MasterCard Travel Card program has been fully implemented.)
Have You Enrolled in Direct Deposit?
New and Improved iOU Training Coming Soon
- Redesigned Reimbursement and Advances online training classes
- Updated iOU help links
- Updated Travel Card and Petty Cash training reflecting changes in iOU
Contact the Financial Support Center (3-2772).