ARCHIVED Bulletin: Good News! Mac Users Can Now View iOU Backup Documentation Online (Posted May 22, 2008)
Oracle has been enhanced to allow Mac users to view iOU backup documentation on-line using a PDF viewer. This new functionality is available to iOU Transaction Originators, Approvers, and FYI recipients.
Viewing Backup Documentation from iOU
- From the iOU Home Page, click on a transaction from one of the Transaction Queues.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Transaction Review Screen.
- Under Attachments, click the View Backup Documentation (PDF viewer for Mac users) link. This link will only display if backup document images exist for the transaction.
- Use the Search tab in iOU to retrieve a transaction and view backup documentation from the Transaction Review Screen. To view a transaction, you must have reporting authority over at least one of the PTAs included in the transaction, or you must be included on the routing list.
Viewing Backup Documentation from the Oracle Notification Worklist
- From the Oracle Notification Worklist, click on an iOU transaction.
- At the top of the transaction notification page next to Backup, click the View Backup (PDF viewer for Mac users) link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the transaction notification page. Click the link in the statement Mac users - If you would like to view the backup documentation for this transaction in PDF viewer, click here to view.
Viewing Backup Documentation from Oracle Workflow Notification Emails
- At the top of the notification email message next to Backup, click the View Backup (PDF viewer for Mac users) link.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the notification email. Click the link in the statement Mac users - If you would like to view the backup documentation for this transaction in PDF viewer, click here to view.
- If you are not already logged into an Oracle application, you will be prompted to log in to Oracle after clicking one of the view backup links in the email message to activate the PDF viewer.
While Mac users can now view backup documentation on-line, the new enhancement does not provide Mac users the ability to use Markview On-line Imaging software to add comments or notes to document images.
- For questions, please submit a HelpSU ticket. Select Request Category Administrative Applicationsand Request Type Oracle Financials.
- As a reminder, PC and Mac users can view Accounts Payable invoice images on-line. For more information, see Bulletin: Improvements to Requisition and PO Query Tool (Posted April 28, 2008).