Bulletin: Announcing Two New Interactive iOU Training Courses! (Posted November 23, 2009)
Announcing two new online iOU training courses for learning how to enter expense reports and request advance funds. These interactive courses cover policy and procedure, and allow you to see and practice creating transactions in the Reimbursement and Advances modules of iOU.
FIN-0455: iOU Reimbursements / Expense Reports course (course obsolete; link removed)
- Replaces FIN-0460: iOU Reimbursements & Advances
- If you have completed FIN-0460, you are not required to take FIN-0455. However, it is highly recommended.
- The new course includes recent updates to iOU and important additional content.
- Is a prerequisite to gaining access to the iOU system for employees who are new to iOU tasks
FIN-0456: iOU Advances course (course obsolete; link removed)
- Builds on skills taught in FIN-0455: iOU Reimbursements / Expense Reports
- Teaches you how to request and clear advances
Enroll in these courses using STARS (Stanford's Training and Registration System) via Axess.
Learn how to register for a course in STARS.