ARCHIVED Bulletin: iOU System Update - Problem Viewing iOU Backup Document Images (Posted March 21, 2008)
A problem with the iOU System's online imaging system prevented some users from viewing online images of backup documents that had been faxed.
This problem is isolated to approximately 100 iOU transactions with backup documents faxed between Wednesday, March 19, 11:00 PM and Thursday, March 20, 11:00 AM.
Please carefully review the following section and take appropriate action. Impacted users will receive additional instructions next week.
- If you faxed in backup documents during the time stated about, as noted on your fax confirmation page, please DO NOT re-fax your backup documents at this time.
- Users who faxed in backup documents during the problem period and are still unable to view them, will be notified next week with specific instructions.
- If you refrained from faxing in backup documents as requested in the March 20 communication, it is now okay to resume faxing in your backup documents.
- If you faxed in iOU backup documents before or after the period of time Wednesday, March 19, 11:00 PM through Thursday, March 20, 11:00 AM; there is no additional action required. You should be able to view your backup documents by clicking the link "View Backup Documentation" in iOU.
- If this is not the case, please submit a HelpSU ticket.
- Please share this message with iOU System users in your school/department.
Status of Resolution
The cause of the problem has been identified and resolved. In troubleshooting the problem, the Financial Systems Support team was able to minimize the impact to end users by restoring some document images using backup data base files.
Thank you for your patience while we continue to work this problem through resolution.
Questions? Need Help?
- For additional help, please submit a HelpSU ticket. Select Request Category Administrative Applicationsand Request Type Oracle Financials.