ARCHIVED Bulletin: Special Payment Deadlines for Winter Closure (Posted November 09, 2009)
Winter Close Schedule
In accordance with the University 2009/10 winter close schedule, Disbursements which includes Accounts Payable, Travel and Reimbursements will be closed beginning Monday, December 21, 2009 and will resume normal business hours on Monday, January 4, 2010.
Important Cut-off Schedules and Deadlines
- iOU Reimbursement, Advance, Other Check, and Petty Cash Payments
- The deadline for submitting iOU requests is Monday, December 7 at 5:00 PM.
- To guarantee payment before winter close, iOU requests must be fully approved and supporting backup documentation must be received via fax by the deadline.
- The cutoff for submitting iOU requests with Rush priority or Will Call pick up is Monday, December 14 at 12:00 noon.
- Invoice Payments
- The deadline for submitting invoice payment requests is Monday, December 7 at 5:00 PM.
- For invoice payments to be processed, the invoice must reference a fully approved iProcurement purchase order.
- Every effort will be made to process items received after December 7, but there are no guarantees.
- Payment Handling Methods and Processing Times are available on the Gateway to Financial Activities web site. This information can be used to help you approximate the turnaround time for your transactions.
- Rush invoice requests must be labeled as "Rush" on the invoice and must be faxed to 650-723-5221. Rush invoice processing times are 1-2 business days and can be requested for a $35 fee.
- Will Call checks may be picked up daily through December 18 at:
- 3145 Porter Drive between 9:00 – 10:00 AM and 3:00 – 5:00 PM
- Campus Service Counter next to the University Cashier's Office located at 632 Serra Street, Suite 150 (Maude Modular) between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Questions? Need Help?
If you have questions or need help, please contact the Financial Support Center (3-2772).