Overview: About iProcurement: Amazon Business (Catalog Orders)
What Is Amazon Business?
Amazon Business is the recommended and preferred purchasing method at Stanford, providing the same well-known Amazon user experience to which shoppers are accustomed. Amazon Business offers:
- free two-day shipping on Prime-eligible items
- an ever-expanding product selection
- access to Stanford's central procurement process and payment method.
Over the coming months, the selection available through Amazon Business will continue to grow. Before purchasing items from other suppliers, check Amazon Business first for availability. See Frequently Asked Questions about Amazon Business.
How Do I Get Started in Amazon Business?
Access to Oracle Financials (ofweb) is required to shop in Amazon Business. To get started:
- Go to https://ofweb.stanford.edu
- Enter your SUNet ID and Password
- Click SU Internet Procurement
- Click the Amazon Business icon
Students and Post-Grads may be given access by a Stanford employee who submits the Request for Oracle Access for a Non-Employee Student form.
Your Feedback is Important
We want to hear about your experience purchasing through Amazon. Please email your feedback.
If you have specific questions relating to your shopping experience, contact the Financial Support Center (1-650-723-2772) to speak with a trained specialist.