COVID-19: FMS Updates Related to Coronavirus >

How To: View Pending Supplier / Payee Requests

Before You Start

Learn about Supplier / Payee Record Requests and the Supplier / Payee Portal.

A request for a new supplier / payee record, an activation request for an existing supplier / payee, or a new site address request should have been made by a University employee using the Supplier Query and Request tool.

Expand / Collapse All



back to top