Resources: Instructions for Releasing Invoice Holds
On this page:
- Invoice Holds Due to Insufficient Amount on Purchase Order
- Invoice Holds Due to Closed PTA
- Additional Help
Invoice Holds Due to Insufficient Amount on Purchase Order
Initiate a Standard.Change Order. See How To: Change a Standard Non-Catalog Purchase Order.
Invoice Holds Due to Closed PTA
When processing an invoice, AP matches the invoice to the PO and to the PTA being charged. The PTA is subject to validations to ensure that the PTA is active or within specified date ranges and is therefore "chargeable." To understand this validations and department responsibilities, please see:
- Resources & Job Aid: Understanding PTA Status / End Date Validations for Invoice Processing
- Policy Note: Invoices Submitted Against Invalid PTA or After PTA End Date
You can use the Requisition and Purchase Order Query tool in Oracle to determine:
- PO total amount and line item amount(s)
- Total amounts invoiced against PO
- The assigned Buyer
To access this query, launch Oracle and open the SU Inquiry Tools folder.
Contact the Financial Support Center (3-2772).