Overview: Banking Services
Banking services are available to Stanford schools and departments. Visit links below for information and instructions relative to:
- University Payments Office (formerly University Cashier's Office) Hours, Location and Services
- Process and Deposit Department Receipts
- Online Preparation of Department Deposits Using CASHNet.com
- Request an Outgoing Wire Transfer or ACH Payment
- Incoming Wire Transfer and ACH Payment
- Unclaimed Property (outstanding checks)
- Calculating Foreign Exchange Rates
For miscellaneous banking support such as
- requesting a stand-by letter of credit,
- questions regarding checks, and/or
- international banking questions,
please send a message to Cash Management at email@example.com.
If you suspect or discover banking fraud of any type (such as a fraudulent check that is somehow related to Stanford), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.