How To: Access Your Delegated Oracle Transaction Approvals
Who does this? Oracle Financials Approvers who have delegated their workflows
When? The Approver returns sooner than expected or the Delegate has not acted on certain transactions.
How? By accessing delegated transactions from the Oracle Financials Worklist
Access Your Delegated Oracle Transaction Approvals (3 steps)
Navigate to your Oracle Financials Worklist:
- Enter ofweb in your web address bar.
- Enter your SUNet ID and password as prompted.
- Click SU Workflow Notifications link in the left box in the Navigator.
- Click Notifications link in the right box in the Navigator.
Open a delegated worklist:
- From your Worklist page, select Notifications From Me in the View drop-down menu.
- Click Go button.
Review and approve transactions:
- Select a transaction from the Worklist.
- Review the information in the notification.
- Follow standard approval procedures to approve, hold, or reject transactions.
What Happens Next?
- Transactions route to the next approver (if any).
- As needed, audit transactions considering the following:
- For iBudgets, iJournals, Expense Requests (Expense Reports, Advance Requests, Non-PO Payments and Petty Cash Replenishments), Labor Distribution Adjustment or PCard workflows that you approve using "Notifications from Me" there will be no indication they were ever delegated (the Vacation Delegate's SUNet ID will not appear in the record).
- For Requisitions that you approve using “Notifications from Me”, the approval history will include “Delegated” in the row with the original approver's name and the Notes will include the message entered when the Vacation Rule was established. The name in the next row is the Vacation Delegate, and the record will show that they approved the transaction when they took no action. However, the next two lines (reserved and approved) will only show the original approver (who actually approved the transaction), thus preserving an audit trail.
- For additional help, submit a HelpSU ticket. Select Request Category Administrative Applications and Request Type Oracle Financials.