How To: Review Labor Distribution Adjustment Details and Status
Who does this? Originators of Labor Distribution Adjustments
When? LDA Originators may review and manage in-process adjustments at any time directly in the Oracle Distribution Adjustments Dashboard.
How? Using the Labor Distribution module of the Oracle Financials application. Learn about getting access to the Labor Distribution module of Oracle Financials.
Review Labor Distribution Adjustment Details and Status (4 steps)
Launch the Labor Distribution module of the Oracle Financials application as a Labor Distribution Adjuster:
- Enter https://ofweb.stanford.edu.
- Enter your SUNet ID and password if prompted.
- Click the SU LD Distribution Adjuster link in the Navigator section.
Find the distributions to review:
- Click Distribution Adjustments Dashboard link in the center box.
Note: Do not close the middle window.
Review details of a transaction:
- Double click on the Batch Name to review details such as summary by PTAEO, assignment number, amount, and whether adjustment is a debit or credit.
Review approval status of a transaction:
- Double click on Status box of a transaction line to review approval status, approver information, and comments from the approver.
What Happens Next?
- If Status is still pending, originator has the option to Withdraw LDA, Edit, or Void transaction.