How To: Run I-9 Visa Status Report
Who does this? Stanford Department / HR Administrators and Payroll I-9 Compliance Specialist
How? Using the Business Intelligence (BI) application
Run I-9 Visa Status Report (3 steps)
Navigate to BI:
- Go to http://bi.stanford.edu.
- Log in using your SUNet ID and password.
Locate I-9 Visa Status Report:
- Click Catalog.
- Click Shared Folders from the left menu.
- Click HR-Payroll-Benefits Systems.
- Click Job Information.
- Select I-9 Visa Status Report from the center menu.
Run the report:
- Enter a Work Assign Dept to run the report.
- Click Apply.
- You can search for I-9 Not on File or Expired I-9.
What Happens Next?
- For employees whose records are produced in the I-9 Not on File search result, refer to How To: Verify Employment Eligibility (I-9) to complete the employment verification.
- For employees whose records are produced in the Expired I-9 search result, refer to How To: Update Employment Eligibility (I-9) to re-verify and update the employment verification.