Resources: Getting Access to Axess Timecard Time and Leave Reporting System
Axess Timecard is the University's primary system for recording time and/or leave taken each pay period.
On this page:
- Users of the Axess Timecard System
- Employee Access to Axess Timecard
- Supervisor / Administrator Access to Axess Timecard
- Supervisor / Administrator Access to Time and Leave Reports
- Browser Requirements
Users of the Axess Timecard System
- Exempt staff are expected to use Axess Timecard to keep an accurate record of leave hours taken each pay period.
- Non-exempt staff and bargaining unit employees are expected to use Axess Timecard to report actual hours worked and/or leave taken each pay period.
- Temporary, casual and hourly-paid student employees are expected to use Axess Timecard to report actual hours worked each pay period.
- Supervisors and administrators review and approve employee time and leave entries each pay period in Axess Timecard.
- Faculty members, postdoctoral scholars, and students receiving assistantships and/or financial aid / stipends, who are not working in a separately paid part-time position, do not use Axess Timecard.
Employee Access to Axess Timecard
Access to Axess Timecard is granted automatically when an employee is hired and employee data is entered in PeopleSoft.
Supervisor / Administrator Access to Axess Timecard
Supervisors automatically receive access to review and approve Axess Timecard records for their direct reports based upon entry in the PeopleSoft "Reports To" field. Please see your department administrator to update your list of direct reports.
Administrator access to view and approve Axess Timecard records for a work group is granted in Authority Manager. Access is granted at the department level based upon the four digit work assignment department used in PeopleSoft. Please see your department administrator to find out who in your work group can grant you access to Axess Timecard.
Supervisor / Administrator Access to Time and Leave Report
Time and Leave reports are available from the Business Intelligence (BI) reporting environment. Supervisors and administrators are automatically granted reporting access to their employee populations upon receiving access to Axess Timecard.
To verify browsers recommended for Axess Timecard, review the Administrative System Browser Requirements web page.
For questions or help, please submit a HelpSU ticket (Select Category Administrative Applications and Request Type Axess Timecard).