Course: Expenditure Statement Reconciliation and Review (FIN-0160)
Who should take this course?
Recommended for individuals who reconcile and review expenditure statements
- Understand the roles and responsibilities related to the review and reconciliation of expenditure and revenue transactions
- Determine the reasonableness, consistency, and accuracy of each item on your expenditure or operating statement
- Learn how to locate details about each type of transaction
- Identify procedures for correcting errors
- Learn how to reconcile salaries, advances, and capital equipment
How to access training?
To receive credit for this course, register through STARS and complete the training
Enroll in course now
Course owned / Maintained by:
Financial Management Services
Related Training Materials
Close window | Go Home: Gateway to Financial Activities for Staff