Who should take this course?
This course is for Stanford employees responsible for expense reports (including Travel Card transactions), reimbursement requests, advances, non-PO payment requests, and petty cash replenishment. Course completion is required to gain access the Expense Requests system.
This course provides a detailed introduction to the Expense Requests system, covering all the main system functions and processes. After completing this course you will be able to;
- Explain the purpose of the Expense Requests system
- Describe the transaction process flow
- Enter a new expense report for domestic expenses
- Enter a new expense report for foreign expenses
- Enter a new expense report to reimburse a visitor for travel expenses
- Enter a new non-PO payment request
- Handle transactions that are returned or rejected
- Identify support materials an help for use of the Expense Requests system
Self-paced (approximately 90 minutes)
How to access training?
To receive credit for this course, register through STARS and complete the training
Course owned / Maintained by: