Course: Property Policies and Procedures (ORA-1310)
Who should take this course?
- Required for all Department Property Administrators
- Recommended for Financial Administrators or anyone assisting with department property issues
- Review roles and responsibilities for effective property management
- Understand the life cycle of an asset
- Develop working knowledge of policies and procedures for managing equipment at Stanford
- Identify online systems and tools used to record and track assets at Stanford
Classroom / Lab
How to access training?
To receive credit for this course, register through STARS and complete the training
Enroll in course now
Course owned / Maintained by:
Property Management Office
Related Training Materials
Close window | Go Home: Gateway to Financial Activities for Staff