Overview: Stanford Travel
Stanford Travel is the preferred travel management service for Stanford's travelers and arrangers. To arrange your travel or to learn more, call 1-877-219-1159 or 1-417-520-4735, or go to Stanford Travel's Online Booking Tool. To stay informed, read Stanford Travel News.
The goal of Stanford Travel is to enhance the user experience, while also managing risk and saving money. Working with Egencia, Stanford Travel offers an array of travel services that meet the University's specialized needs.
Among the features of Stanford Travel:
- Special negotiated rates with airlines, lodging, and ground transportation providers
- Designated agents, available 24/7, who are trained specifically to assist Stanford travelers
- Specialized international agents, including an international rate desk
You can get started online with just a few easy steps listed below.
Note: Please do not try to access from existing bookmarks, mobile browsers or Egencia links, as you will not have log-in credentials. Stanford travelers can only access Egencia via https://stanfordtravel.stanford.edu and then logging in with their SUNet ID and password.
- Log in to Stanford Travel
- Update your travel profile:
- Review your profile to ensure name is an exact match to government ID
- Select your travel arranger who may book your trips
- Add your frequent flyer and loyalty numbers
- Add your known traveler number (TSA PreCheck / Global Entry) if you have one
- Set up Egencia On the GO flight alerts
Students can request access via email with their name, email address, school / budget unit, and SUNet ID.
Want to know more?