Overview: Stanford Travel
Stanford Travel is the preferred travel management service for Stanford's travelers and arrangers. To arrange your travel or to learn more, call 1-800- 718-4413, or go to Stanford Travel's Online Booking Tool.
The goal of Stanford Travel is to enhance the user experience, while also managing risk and saving money. Working with Orbitz for Business, Stanford Travel offers an array of travel services that meet the University's specialized needs.
Among the features of Stanford Travel:
- Special negotiated rates with airlines, lodging, and ground transportation providers
- Designated agents, available 24/7, who are trained specifically to assist Stanford travelers
- Specialized international agents, including an international rate desk
You can get started online with just a few easy steps:
- Log in to Stanford Travel
- Update your travel profile:
- Register your mobile phone for Care Alerts
- Link to your travel arranger who may book your trips
- Add your frequent flyer and loyalty numbers
- Add your known traveler number (TSA PreCheck) if you have one
Note: Postdocs and students can request access via email with their name, email address, school / budget unit, and SUNet ID.
Want to know more? See our Stanford Travel FAQs.