Start Date: January 2005
H. A. Tchelepi, L. J. Durlofsky, and K. Aziz, Department of Energy Resources Engineering, Stanford University; Patrick Jenny, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich, Switzerland
- Riaz, A. and H. A. Tchelepi. “Dynamics of vertical displacement in porous media associated with CO2 sequestration.” SPE Journal, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 305–313, doi:10.2118/103169-PA (2008).
- Tyagi, M., P. Jenny, I. Lunati, and H. A. Tchelepi. “A lagrangian, stochastic modeling framework for multiphase flow in porous media.” Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 227, No. 13, pp. 6696-6714, doi:10.1016/j.jcp.2008.03.030 (2008).
- Zhou, H., and H. A. Tchelepi. “Operator based multiscale method for compressible Flow.” (also SPE 106254) SPE Journal, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 267–273, doi:10.2118/106254-PA (2008).
- M. A. Hesse, H. A. Tchelepi, B. J. Cantwell, and F. M. Orr, Jr. Gravity currents in horizontal porous layers: Transition from early to late self-similarity. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 577, 2007
- Riaz, A. and H. A. Tchelepi. “Stability of two-phase vertical flow in homogeneous porous media.” Physics of Fluids, Vol. 19, No. 7, pp. 072103-072117, doi:10.1063/1.2742975 (2007).
- Y. Fan. Development of CO2 modeling capabilities in Stanford General Purpose Reservoir Simulator, M.S Thesis, June 2006.
- Zhou, H. “Multiscale Modeling of Compressible Multiphase Flow in Heterogenous Porous Media.” M.S Report, Stanford University (2006).
- Riaz, A., Hesse, H., Tchelepi, H. A., & Orr, F. M., Jr. Onset of a Convection in a Gravitationally Unstable Diffusive Boundary Layer in Porous Media. J. Fluid Mech. 548, 87-111 (2006)
- Riaz, A., & Tchelepi, H. A. Numerical Simulation of Immiscible Two-Phase Flow in Porous Media. Phys. Fluids 18, 014104 (2006)
- Zhou H. and H. A. Tchelepi. “Operator Based Multiscale Method for Compressible Flow,” SPE 106254, SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, Texas, U.S.A, February 26-28, 2007.
- Tyagi, M., P. Jenny, I. Lunati, and H. A. Tchelepi. “Multi-scale Approach for Multi-phase Transport in Porous Media Using Stochastic Particles,” XVI International Conference on Computational Methods in Water Resources, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 19-22, 2006.
- Tyagi, M. and P. Jenny. “Stochastic Particle Method for Nonlinear Hyperbolic Problems,” GAMM, Berlin, Germany, March 27-31, 2006.
- M. Tyagi and P. Jenny, Stochastic particle method for nonlinear hyperbolic problems, presented at GAMM, Berlin, Germany, March 27-31, 2006.
- M. Tyagi, P. Jenny, I. Lunati and H.A. Tchelepi, Multi-scale approach for multi-phase transport in porous media using stochastic particles, XVI International Conference on Computational Methods in Water Resources, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 19-22, 2006.
- H. Zhou and H.A. Tchelepi. Operator Based Multiscale Method for Compressible Flow, SPE 106254, Presented at the SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Houston, Texas, U.S.A, February 26-28, 2007.
Updated October 2009