Start Date: August 2008
Clint Chapple, Department of Biochemistry and Alan Friedman, Department of Biological Sciences, Purdue University
- 2012 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2011 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2010 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2009 Progress Report (PDF)
- Lee S. and C. Chapple.”Overexpression of a serine carboxypeptidase-like acyltransferase alters sinapate ester accumulation and localization in Arabidopsis” (in preparation, 2012).
- Lee, S., Y. Kaminaga, B. Cooper, E. Pichersky, N. Dudareva, and C. Chapple. “Benzoylation and sinapoylation of glucosinolate R-groups in Arabidopsis.” The Plant Journal, 72 (3) 411-422, doi: 10.1111/j.1365-313X.2012.05096.x (2012).
- Weng J-K., Y. Li, H. Mo., D. A. Colby, and C. Chapple C. “Assembly of a new pathway for alpha-pyrone biosynthesis in Arabidopsis.” Science (in revision, 2012).
- Bonawitz, N. D., W. L. Soltau, M. R. Blatchley, B. L. Powers, A. K. Hurlock, L. A. Seals, J-K. Weng, J. Stout, and C. Chapple. “REF4 and RFR1, subunits of the transcriptional coregulatory complex mediator, are required for phenylpropanoid homeostasis in Arabidopsis.” Journal of Biological Chemistry 287, no. 8, 5434-5445 (2012).
Updated January 2013