Start Date: September 2005
Stacey Bent, Department of Chemical Engineering; James Harris, Department of Electrical Engineering; Michael McGehee, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Stanford University
- King, J. S., A. Wittstock, J. Biener, S. O. Kucheyev, Y. M. Wang, T. F. Baumann, S. Giri, A. V. Hamza, M. Baeumer, and S. F. Bent. “Ultra-low loading Pt nanocatalysts prepared by atomic layer deposition on carbon aerogels.” Nano Letters Vol. 8, No. 8, pp. 2405-2409, doi:10.1021/nl801299z (2008). http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/nl801299z
- J.S. King, P.B. Tran, V Chawla, M.W. Rowell, B.M. Clemens, M.D. McGehee, and S.F. Bent, “Low-Cost Routes to Chalcogenide Thin Film Solar Cells,” Materials Research Society, Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA, March 24-28, 2008.
- E. R. Pickett, J. S. King, M. W. Rowell, B. M. Clemens, M. D. McGehee, J. S. Harris, and S.F. Bent, “Optimization of Inorganic Nanostructured Solar Cell Design Using Drift-Diffusion and Hydrodynamic Simulations,” Materials Research Society, Spring Meeting, SaFrancisco, CA, March 24-28, 2008.
- V. Chawla, J. S. King, M. W. Rowell, M.D. McGehee, S.F. Bent, and B.M.Clemens, “Cu2ZnSnS4 Thin Films for Solar Cell Applications Prepared by Co-sputtering,” Materials Research Society, Spring Meeting, San Francisco, CA, March 24-28, 2008.
- J.S. King, B.P. Tran, and S.F. Bent, “New Approaches to Thin-Film Inorganic Solar Cells,” (invited) Stanford Photonics Research Center Annual Symposium, Stanford, CA, September 2007.
- S.F. Bent, “Inorganic Nanocomposite Solar Cells,” GCEP Research Symposium, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, Oct 2, 2007.
Updated September 2009