Start Date: January 2003
James Sweeney, Professor, Management Science and Engineering Department John Weyant, Professor, Management Science and Engineering Department, Stanford University
- 2007 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2006 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2005 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2004 Progress Report (PDF)
- Erin Baker, J.P. Weyant and L.G. Clarke. “Optimal Technological R&D in the Face of Climate Uncertainty.” Climatic Change, Vol.78, No. 1, pp. 157-179, September 2006
- Leon Clarke, John Weyant, and Alison Birky, “On the Sources of Technological Advance: Assessing the Evidence,” Energy Economics, Vol. 28, No. 5-6, pp. 579-595, November, 2006
- Hermann, W. Quantifying global exergy resources. Energy, 31 (12), 1685-1702, doi:10.1016/j.energy.2005.09.006 (2006). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2005.09.006
- Clarke, L.,, J. P Weyant, A. Birky and Shawn Peabody “Modeling Technological Advance: What are the Sources?” Energy Economics (forthcoming, 2005).
- Clarke, L., J. P Weyant, and J. Edmonds. “The Sources of Technological Advance: What do the Models Assume?” Energy Economics (forthcoming, 2005).
- National Research Council, Committee on Prospective Benefits of DOE’s Energy Efficiency and Fossil Energy R&D Programs. Prospective Evaluation of Applied Energy Research and Development at DOE (Phase One): A First Look Forward.
- J. L. Sweeney, is a committee member (forthcoming – 2005, online: http://books.nap.edu/catalog/11277.html).
- Sweeney, J. L. “Hydrogen for Light Duty Vehicles: Opportunities and Barriers.” Snowmass volume on global change, Oxford University Press (forthcoming 2005).
- Sweeney, J. L. “An Energy Policy for the Twenty-first Century.” Hoover Digest, No. 1 (2005).
- Weyant, J. P. “Climate Policy Modeling: An Overview and Assessment,” invited paper, Operations Research (forthcoming 2005).
- Blanford, G.J. & J.P.Weyant. A Global Portfolio Strategy for Climate Change Technology Development. Proceedings of the 28th Annual Conference of the International Association of Energy Economics, Taipei, Taiwan, June 2005.
- Blanford, G. J. and J.P.Weyant. “A Global Portfolio Strategy for Climate Change Technology Development,” International Energy Workshop, Kyoto, Japan, July 2005.
- Sweeney, James L., “The Hydrogen Economy: Opportunities, Costs, Barriers, and R&D Needs”, keynote address, National Hydrogen Association, Annual U.S. Hydrogen Conference, April 27, 2004.
- Sweeney, James L., “The Hydrogen Economy: Opportunities, Costs, Barriers, and R&D Needs”, seminar at ExxonMobil, March 9, 2004.
- Sweeney, James L., “Energy Policy Issues” Briefing of President George Bush, Richard Cheney, John Snow, Don Evans, the White House, January 30, 2004.
- Sweeney, James L., “The Hydrogen Economy: Opportunities, Costs, Barriers, and R&D Needs”, Energy Modeling Forum Affiliates Conference, January 28, 2004.
- Weyant, John P. Public and Private Sector Roles in Fostering Technological Change in Global Climate Change Policy Development. Annual Meeting of the American Economics Association, San Diego, CA, January 4, 2004.
- Sweeney, James L., National Renewable Energy Lab, National Advisory Council meeting. May 18 and 19, 2002. Council meeting to discuss NREL role in the DOE hydrogen program.
Updated February 2011