Start Date: January 2005
Peter M. Pinsky, Mechanical Engineering; David M. Barnett, Materials Science and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
- 2008 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2007 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2006 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2005 Progress Report (PDF)
- Davidson, D. F., S. C. Ranganath, K. Y. Lam, M. Liaw, Z. Hong, and R. K. Hanson. “Ignition delay time measurements of normal alkanes and simple oxygenates.” Journal of Propulsion and Power (submitted, 2009).
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky, Modeling electrostatic force microscopy for conductive and dielectric samples using the boundary element method: Eng. Anal. Bound. Elem., accepted for publication.
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky, Analytic perturbation solution to the capacitance system between a hyberboloidal tip and a rough surface: Appl. Phys. Lett., 92, 134105, 2008.
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky, Simulating and interpreting Kelvin probe force microscopy images on dielectrics with boundary integral equations: Rev. Sci. Instrum., 79, 023711, 2008.
- Shen, Y., M. Lee, W. Lee, D. M. Barnett, P. M. Pinsky, and F. B. Prinz, A resolution study for electrostatic force microscopy on bimetallic samples using the boundary element method: Nanotechnology, 19, 035710, 2008.
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett, and P. M. Pinsky. “Integral equation modeling of electrostatic interactions in atomic force microscopy.” In: Integral Methods in Science and Engineering: Techniques and Applications (C. Constanda and S. Potapenko eds.), Birkhäuser, Boston, pp. 237-246, (2007).
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett and P. M. Pinsky. “Precise modeling of AFM tip-sample interactions: capacitance and capacitive force computations,” (in preparation, 2006).
- Shen, Y., D. M. Barnett and P. M. Pinsky, “Topographics effects on charge measurements by electrostatic force microscopy,” (in preparation, 2006).
Updated February 2011