Start Date: January 2003
David M. Golden, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
- 2006 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2005 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2004 Progress Report (PDF)
- 2003 Progress Report (PDF)
- Kollias, A., Domin, D., Frenklach, M., Golden, D.M. & Lester, W.A., Jr. Quantum Monte Carlo Study of the Thermochemistry of Small Hydrocarbons. J. Chem. Kin. 37:10, 583-592 (2005)
- Presentation by David M. Golden at NIST briefing October 2004.
- Kollias, A. C., D. Domin, M. Frenklach, D. M. Golden, and W. A. Lester Jr. “Quantum Monte Carlo Study of the Thermochemistry of Small Hydrocarbons,” Presented by A. C. Kollias, American Chemical Society National Meeting, March 2004.
- Golden, D.M. Evaluating and Codifying Data for Engineering Applications. Presented at NIST Workshop on Real Fuels, September 2003.Updated March 2006