Start Date: March 2008
Robert Waymouth, Christopher Chidsey, and Daniel Stack, Chemistry, Stanford University
- Pearson, D. M., N. R. Conley, and R. M. Waymouth. “Oxidatively resistant ligands for palladium-catalyzed aerobic alcohol oxidation,” Organometallics, 30, 1445, doi:10.1021/om101037k (2011).
- Painter, R. M., D. M. Pearson, and R. M. Waymouth, “Selective catalytic oxidation of glycerol to dihydroxyacetone,” Angew. Chem., Int. Ed., 49, 9456-9459 doi:10.1002/anie.201004063 (2010).
- Pearson, D. M., N. R. Conley, and R. M. Waymouth. “Palladium-catalyzed carbonylation of diols to cyclic carbonates,” Adv. Synth. Cat. (submitted for publication, 2011).
- McCrory, C. C. L., A. Devadoss, X. Ottenwaelder, R. D. Lowe, T. D. P. Stack, and C. E. D. Chidsey. “Electrocatalytic O2 reduction by covalently immobilized mononuclear copper (I) complexes: Evidence for a binuclear Cu2O2 intermediate,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 133, 3696-3699, doi:10.1021/ja106338h (2011).
- Lowe, R. D., M. A. Pellow, T. D. P. Stack, and C. E. D Chidsey. “Deposition of dense siloxane monolayers from water and trimethoxyorganosilane vapor,” Langmuir (submitted for publication, 2011).
- Pearson, D. M. and R. M. Waymouth. “Mechanistic studies of the oxidative dehydrogenation of methanol using a cationic Pd complex.” Organometallics, 28 (13), 3896-3900, doi:10.1021/om900217s (2009).
- Nakazawa, J. and T. D. P. Stack. “Controlled loadings in a mesoporous material: Click-on silica.” J. Am. Chem. Soc., Vol. 130, No. 44, pp. 14360-14365, doi:10.1021/ja804237b (2008).
- McCrory, C. C. L., X. Ottenwaelder, T. D. P. Stack, and C. E. D. Chidsey. ” Kinetic and mechanistic studies of the electrocatalytic reduction of O2 to H2O with mononuclear Cu complexes of substituted 1, 10-phenanthrolines.” J. Phys. Chem. A Vol. 111, No. 49, 12641-12650, doi:10.1021/jp076106z (2007).
- Conley, N. R., L. A. Labois, D. M. Pearson, D. M., C. McCrory, and R. M. Waymouth. “Aerobic alcohol oxidation with cationic palladium complexes: Insights into catalyst design and decomposition.” Organometallics, Vol. 26, No. 23, pp. 5447-5453, doi:10.1021/om700492n (2007).
- Okamoto, M. L. Senatore, M. M. Ling, A. B. Mallik, M. L. Tang, and Z. Bao. “Synthesis, characterization, and field-effect transistor performance of pentacene derivatives.” Advanced Materials, 19, No. 20, pp. 3381-3384, doi:10.1002/adma.200700298 (2007).
- Okamoto, M. L. and Z. Bao. “Synthesis of Solution-Soluble Pentacene-Containing Conjugated Copolymers.” American Chemical Society, Vol. 129, No. 34, pp. 10308-10309, doi:10.1021/ja0725403 (2007).
- Sista, S., Y. Yao, Y. Yang, M. L. Tang, and Z. Bao. “Enhancement in open circuit voltage through a cascade-type energy band structure.” Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 91, No. 2, 223508, doi:10.1063/1.2817935 (2007).
- Mayer, A. C., S. R. Scully, B. E. Hardin, M. W. Rowell, and M. D. McGehee. “Polymer-based solar cells.” Materials Today, Vol. 10, No. 11, pp. 28-33, doi:10.1016/S1369-7021(07)70276-6 (2007).
- Scully, S. R., P. B. Armstrong, C. Edder, J. M .J. Frechet, and M. D. McGehee. “Long-range resonant energy transfer for enhanced exciton harvesting for organic solar cells.” Advanced Materials, Vol. 19, No. 19, pp. 2961-2966, doi:10.1002/adma.200700917 (2007).
- Scully, S. R. and M. D. McGehee. “Effects of optical interference and energy transfer on exciton diffusion length measurements in organic semiconductors.” Applied Physics, Vol. 100, No. 3, 034907, doi:10.1063/1.2226687 (2006).
- Hosseini, A. and C. E. D Chidsey. “Kinetics of Electro-Click Reaction to Azide-Terminated Gold Electrodes.” INOR-850 Abstracts of Papers, 241st ACS National Meeting, March 27-31, 2011.
- Lowe, R. D. and C. E. Chidsey. “Vapor Deposition of Azide and Methyl-Terminated Siloxane Monolayers onto Silicon Oxide and the Role of Hydrolysis.” COLL-521 Abstracts of Papers, 241st ACS National Meeting, March 27-31, 2011.
- Chidsey, C. E. D. “‘Click’ Attachment of Electrocatalysts to Carbon,” Laboratories of Organic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry and Colloid Science, Wageningen University, Wageningen, Netherlands, September 9, 2010
- Chidsey, C. E. D. “’Click’ Attachment of Electrocatalysts to Carbon,” ECHEMS Meeting, Sandbjerg, Denmark, June 21, 2010.
- Pellow, M. A., C. E. Chidsey, T. Stack, and P. Daniel. “Covalent Immobilization of Discreet Metal Complexes on an Electrode and Modification of Redox Potentials.” INOR-981, Abstracts of Papers, 239th ACS National Meeting, March 21-25, 2010.
- Brownell, K. R., C. C. McCrory, R. M. Waymouth, and C. Chidsey. “Development of Ruthenium transfer Hydrogenation catalysts as Electrooxidation Catalysts for Alcohol Oxidation.” INOR-506 Abstracts of Papers, 239th ACS National Meeting, March 21-25, 2010.
- Devadoss, A., V. Shkolnikov, C. E. D. Chidsey. “Covalent Modification of Azide-Modified Graphitic Electrodes by Click Chemistry.” ANYL-404 Abstracts of Papers, 236th ACS National Meeting, August 17-21, 2008.
Updated June 2011