How to Get Involved with the GSPB
Interested in learning more about GSPB and the event planning process? Have a fun event idea? Want to make some new friends from the Stanford community? Then come to one of our weekly Tuesday meetings! All Stanford graduate students welcome!
During the meeting, you may be asked some of the following questions, but don’t worry if you do not have all the answers yet, we are here to help you!
- What is the name of the event?
- When and where will it be held?
- How many people might be going?
- If it is off campus, how are you planning on getting there? (carpool, public transportation, …)
- How much will it cost? You only need to provide a rough budget. Our budget limit is at $150/event.
- Are you receiving funding from other organizations? If so, how much?
- How will the event be publicized?
- How do you foresee it benefitting the graduate community? (interdepartmental interaction, fostering a sense of belonging, etc…)
- Is this for a student group? Note: We cannot fund student group events.