Check out our popular articles by category here.
HOPES is a student-run project at Stanford University dedicated to making scientific information about Huntington’s disease (HD) more readily accessible to patients and the public. Our goal is to survey the rapidly growing scientific and clinical literature on Huntington’s disease, and to present this information in a coherent, reliable web resource. We seek to provide an accurate, helpful guide on such topics as:
- the causes and symptoms of Huntington’s disease
- existing drug and supplement options for those diagnosed with Huntington’s disease
- recent advances in Huntington’s disease research
- lifestyle choices for managing Huntington’s disease
Please let us know your thoughts or any suggestions for improvement as we finalize our new design. To send us an email, click here or on the “contact” link in the top right corner of our site.
Check out our videos about Huntington’s Disease and Genetic Testing!
CONNECT WITH HOPES
- Become a fan of us on Facebook and receive regular site updates!
- Help us improve our site by sending us a message.
- Check out our Wikipedia page.
- To learn more about HOPES, click here.