IVGRAD EVENT CALENDAR
Check back here for welcome events and other activities for this September and October as we kick off the new academic year. You can subscribe to this Google calendar: just click the + icon at the bottom right corner and follow the prompts.
Questions for Quesadillas (Sunday, May 5th 8 – 10 p.m.) + Evangelism Training (Saturday, May 4th)
Christianity and mental health, feat. Dr. David Carreon (5/17)
End of Year Banquet (5/31)
Community night, Old Union Common Room (6/7)
Large Group THIS Friday: 4/26 Faith and the Workplace, feat. Sue Warnke
This Friday’s Large Group (1/11): “The Body of Christ”
- A workshop feat. Tim Tseng, our Pacific Area IV Director, + a Passion Talk by J-Lo (Jonathan)
- Old Union, 3rd floor Common Rm — snacks at 6:45 p.m./7 p.m. start time
- Looking forward to seeing you all on Friday, as well as the dialogue on the function of the body of Christ and Treehouse afterwards 🙂
Feb 1-3, register asap here!
- Registration deadline is now Jan 20th (phew!) so come to LG this Friday to learn more about it, or email Steering 🙂
- Contact Tim if you’re interested in helping as: a small group leader, worship team member, audio-visual engineer, registrar, MC, or other activity coordinator
- If you are involved with InterVarsity’s grad student fellowship at Stanford, UC Berkeley, UC Davis or UC Santa Cruz, please choose “IVCF Grad Chapter”.
- Maximum 50 attendees (sorry)–Ask Tim (timothy dot tseng at intervarsity.org) about scholarships and couples’ discounts.
Worship Training/Workshop: this Saturday (1/12)
- RSVP ASAP here so we can figure out carpooling + food
- Contact J-Lo if you have any more q’s (jonlove at stanford)
Large Group 2: “A Biblical Discussion on Immigration” with Liz Dong