More churches that IVGrad members currently attend/have attended in the past:
- Abundant Life Christian Fellowship (Mountain View)
- Bridgeway Church (Palo Alto)
- Bridgeway Baptist Church [Korean service] (Palo Alto)
- Current Silicon Valley (Mountain View)
- Foothill Covenant Church (Los Altos)
- Grace Presbyterian Church (Palo Alto)
- Greater Life Church (San Mateo)
- Home of Christ [Chinese speaking] (Cupertino)
- Menlo Church (Menlo Park)
- New Covenant Christian Fellowship (Milpitas)
- Palo Alto Christian Reformed Church (Palo Alto)
- Palo Alto Vineyard Church (Palo Alto)
- Peninsula Bible Church (Palo Alto)
- Redeemer Bible Fellowship (Mountain View)
- The Café at Menlo Church (Menlo Park)
- The Highway Community (Mountain View)
- The River (San Jose)
- Mountain View Japanese Seventh-day Adventist Church (Mountain View)
The Pacific Area Grad and Faculty Ministries (GFM) of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA catalyzes transformative movements on Northern California and Hawaii campuses in Jesus’ name. They partner with graduate students, postdocs, faculty, university administrators, churches, and other campus ministries to raise up world changers who bear witness to the good news of God’s restorative and redeeming love. For more information, see the GFM Pacific website (https://www.pacificgfmintervarsity.org/).
Emerging Scholars Network
InterVarsity Graduate & Faculty Ministries operates the Emerging Scholars Network to support and build professional relationships and mentoring for Christians working in the academy.
Vox Clara (“Clear Voice”) is a student-run journal of Christian thought at Stanford. We aim to use our publication to clearly speak to the entire campus about Jesus, the clear voice whose message of truth, hope, and love permeates into all areas of life. More specifically, we endeavor to 1) use Christianity as a lens to critically explore a broad range of subjects through articles, poetry, fiction, and artwork, 2) demonstrate that Christian faith and a vigorous intellectual life can be pursued together, each challenging and enriching the other, and 3) reflect both the unity and diversity found within the Christian community at Stanford. We hope our biannually published journals will drive readers to engage in conversation with members of the Christian community. Our team of both graduate and undergraduate students is always looking for writers, editors, graphic designers, and tech-savvy people to join us. For more information, see voxclara.wixsite.com/voxclara or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fosters conversations about life’s big questions by placing the Christian worldview in dialogue with other perspectives in a shared pursuit of wisdom. For more information, visit the Veritas website (http://www.veritas.org/) and the Veritas at Stanford Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/VeritasAtStanford/).