- B.S., University of Washington, Summa Cum Laude, 2007
- M.S., Stanford University, anticipated 2009
- 2008, Agilent Technologies, Hardware Design Intern
- Worked in the Signal Networks Division designing a digital filter block for multiple RF receivers.
- Produced a working simulation model of a high speed tunable notch filter.
- Designed all interface protocols and state machines associated with the filter.
- 2006, Micron Technology, Product Engineering Intern
- Worked on part of a team responsible for providing support to all other DRAM engineering departments.
- Responsibilities included debugging circuits at the wafer level, packaged part testing, electrical failure analysis, and circuit simulation.
- Stanford University Fellowship, 2007-2008 academic year.
- University of Washington Donald C. Whitworth Endowed Scholarship, 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 academic years.