Accessing Kaltura with Virtual Private Network
From Language Center Technology Resources
NOTE: You must connect to VPN before you launch Kaltura in CourseWork.
- Download and Install Cisco VPN Client: https://itservices.stanford.edu/service/vpn/downloads
- Double-click Cisco icon to open VPN client and click Connect.
- Enter the following information: Username: Your SUNet ID / Password: Your SUNet Password
- Click Continue.
- You should now be connected via VPN.
- Login to CourseWork then click the Kaltura link on the left side of the screen.
- Select desired collection.
- Click item to select.
- Click Play button.
NOTE: 6 items show in Collection Media by default but you can choose to display up to 48 items.